Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. We are a part of the earth and it is part of us (Chief Seattle)
Popular TopicsAboriginal workers AFLCIO Canada Canadian Labour Congress CBTU Cherokee Council Fire Cree Dakota Pipeline Domestic Violence Ellen Gabriel First Nations Harold Cardinal human rights IAM&AW IHS ILCA Indian Country Indian Health Services Indian Law Resource Center Indigenous Peoples Inter Tribal Warrior Society Inuit Kevin Cummings Kris Thompson LCLAA Lumbee Machinists Union Mohawk National Aboriginal Day National Congress of American Indians native american Native American Rights Fund Native Americans native rights Native Veterans native vote native women Navajo NCAI Stephen Harper voter registration Warren Gohl Wayne Thompson WSLC
- New Mexico State Fed (AFLCIO) Stands Up for Native Voice in Labor February 20, 2018
- Native Americans are Being Killed by Police at a Higher Rate than Any Other Group in the Country December 9, 2017
- Council FIRE Now Recognized by Sixteen States October 19, 2017
- Washington State Labor Council Convention Passes Resolution in Support of Native American Workers and Council FIRE September 24, 2017
- Tribal Nations Continuing to Support Action on Climate Change and Paris Accord June 12, 2017