- I am tired of talk that comes to nothing. It makes my heart sick when I remember all the good words and all the broken promises. There has been too much talking by men who had no right to talk. It does not require many words to speak the truth. (Chief Joseph: Nez Perce 1840-1904, Nez Percéé Indian chief)
Popular TopicsAboriginal workers AFLCIO Canada Canadian Labour Congress CBTU Cherokee Council Fire Cree Dakota Pipeline Domestic Violence Ellen Gabriel First Nations Harold Cardinal human rights IAM&AW IHS ILCA Indian Country Indian Health Services Indian Law Resource Center Indigenous Peoples Inter Tribal Warrior Society Inuit Kevin Cummings Kris Thompson LCLAA Lumbee Machinists Union Mohawk National Aboriginal Day National Congress of American Indians native american Native American Rights Fund Native Americans native rights Native Veterans native vote native women Navajo NCAI Stephen Harper voter registration Warren Gohl Wayne Thompson WSLC
- New Mexico State Fed (AFLCIO) Stands Up for Native Voice in Labor February 20, 2018
- Native Americans are Being Killed by Police at a Higher Rate than Any Other Group in the Country December 9, 2017
- Council FIRE Now Recognized by Sixteen States October 19, 2017
- Washington State Labor Council Convention Passes Resolution in Support of Native American Workers and Council FIRE September 24, 2017
- Tribal Nations Continuing to Support Action on Climate Change and Paris Accord June 12, 2017
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.